Terms & Conditions
The term Custom Craft Shapes or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit A, Bryn Business Centre, Bryn Lane, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham. LL13 9UT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Completing a purchase with us automatically adds you to our newsletter mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of our emails
Your rights under Distance Selling Regulations
If you buy goods under a distance contract you have the right to cancel your contract within a period of 14 days, beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
Goods must be returned to us in good condition but we cannot accept bespoke items designed specifically for you.
A refund will be given once the goods are received intact and will include the delivery charges but we will not refund delivery charges on partial returns. When returning goods please check with us first on how this will be arranged as we may pay for a courier to collect or ask you to put back in the post, this depends on the size of your order.
In all instances where you wish to cancel your order within the 14 day period please contact us initially to discuss and we will do our utmost to assist.